Search this Blog:

Dec 31, 2011

Episode 39: New Year's Eve in Sicily

My wife is searching for shoes to wear tonight. We're leaving in 15 minutes to spend a mystery New Year's Eve with ... well I met three of them this afternoon at the Bellini Opera House:
an Albanian Concert Pianist, a Cuban Baritone and a Mezzo from Armenia. I think it will be another evening of 3 languages

The Baritone showed me around the center today. Catania has the most amazing market, and so cheap.
Such a culture shock going from Belgium to Sicily. People are different here, louder, warmer more fun.
But it did take an hour in the mobile phone shop to buy a sim card....

Food is going to be great tonight. I think we are going to a restaurant in the country side...
More Photos Here

Read all episodes

Bookmark

 

No comments: