Search this Blog:

Apr 2, 2012

Episode 57: Balls in the air

Back from the most outrageous 50th Birthday Party in Curacao, where a dozen friends surprised the birthday boy (a scheme cooked up by his wife), I'm looking through the underwater footage with glee.
A good bunch of divers, each equipped with their sense of fun, made for some most amusing skullduggery underwater causing many flooded masks from laughing.
Here's the Movie: http://vimeo.com/40690459

50th Birthday Party Celebrations ensued on land and under water

Back in New York, relaxed and vitamin D enriched, I was in good form this morning to field a series of voicemails from a famous pianist in Jamaica, West Indies, who wants a large scale music video next Month. Exciting stuff. He wants a small underwater sequence too which of course is right up my alley.

It's going to be a year to remember, I hope I can keep all the balls in the air.

More Scuba Related Articles

Read all episodes

Bookmark

 

No comments: