Search this Blog:

Jul 3, 2012

Episode 70: Post Cards from Israel

Rini was booked to sing ten concerts with the Israel Philharmonic, so I dropped in for three weeks, staying in an apartment in the center of Tel Aviv, five minutes walk from the crowded beach.

Beach scene in Tel Aviv
The streets bulge with people, mostly young, who all seem to have dressed themselves while on acid. Anything goes here, you can wear anything you want, and as little as you want.

I don't know how long it would take me to get used to seeing soldiers shopping with their weapons, but after three weeks I was still staring and taking pictures:


Gun and Handbag

The food is glorious: fresh, not genetically modified(except for the soy products imported from the USA), and that beautiful tahina !

I managed to film some of the concert arias for the singers to learn from, and some good behind the scenes footage for the Documentary about Rini which is planned for the future.

I'll write about my week scuba diving in Eilat with my video camera in the next episode.

Photo Album on FB

Read all episodes

Bookmark

 

No comments: