Search this Blog:

Oct 28, 2012

Episode 122: Tropical storm Sandy, threat to departure for Vietnam shoot

After Hurricane Irene left me with a fridge full of emergency food and water last time, I was reluctant to join the throng at the supermarket this time, as tropical storm Sandy sweeps threateningly toward New York City.

I'm flying to Ho Chi Minh City, I hope, just as the storm is scheduled to...  storm off.
The documentary shoot that lies ahead of me on the other side of the globe is occupying so much of my mind that the on-coming weather is just adding flavor to the travel cout down.

I believe that the plane I'm flying in can take off with a 40 knot cross wind, so that might be the magic number on the day.

At least the weathermen are having fun.
In other news and weather  I hear that there's a blood shortage... and the transport stoppages in NYC have added to this problem.. Here's what you can do.

Read all episodes

Bookmark

 

No comments: