Search this Blog:

Sep 18, 2014

Pairing Classical Music with Underwater Film

Somehow I always gravitate to editing classical music into my scuba videos.

I veer away from it most of the time after realizing that the available choices at the time are all wrong, but just sometimes….. it works.

I think that the natural horn nicely represents sunken underwater vessels, so I've pulled an old live recording off the shelf from my period with the Baroque Ensemble Rebel, and paired it with a ship wreck diving promotional for a live aboard dive boat called The Spree.

As it exports, I think about some of the terrible things I said in the narration, and hope that I get away with it… but maybe the classical music will keep it classy?
The Final Cut Pro Project, as it exports

Here is the finished video:


I need help: documentary in process (More info here )


Read all episodes

Bookmark

No comments: